a female person who has the same parents as another person
(Roman Catholic Church) a title given to a nun (and used as a form of address)
a female person who is a fellow member of a sorority or labor union or other group
(slang) sometimes used as a term of address for attractive young women
- Mary was a bit of an afterthought her brothers and sisters are all much older than her.
- She has as many as seven sisters.
- Not both of his sisters agree to his suggestion.
- The two sisters have nothing in common.
- The two sisters are constantly at war with each other.
- The sisters are as alike as two peas.
- Joan and Lily are sisters.
- Neither of my sisters drinks coffee.
- Seven Sisters 昂宿星团; 北斗星团...