a descent as through liquid (especially through water);
"they still talk about the sinking of the Titanic"
a slow fall or decline (as for lack of strength);
"after several hours of sinking an unexpected rally rescued the market"
"he could not control the sinking of his legs"
a feeling caused by uneasiness or apprehension;
"with a sinking heart"
"a sinking feeling in the pit of my stomach"
- The patrol boat was ordered to stand by the sinking ship.
- When they didn't get back by midnight, I got that sinking feeling.
- He could not control the sinking of his legs.
- sinking fund 偿债基金
- sink 下沉
- pile sinking 沉桩
- sinking jumbo 凿井钻台
- sinking mill 减径机
- slope sinking 斜井掘进
- sinking speed 降落速度
- sinking pump 沉没式泵,凿井水泵,...
- shaft sinking 凿井
- well sinking 沉井(井筒下沉)...
- sinking velocity 沉降速度
- sinking method 凿井方法
- die sinking 加工模腔,开模,制阴...
- sinking operation 井筒掘进,凿井工程...
- sinking roller 液下导线辊
- sinking advance 凿井速度,凿井进度...