a depression in the ground communicating with a subterranean passage (especially in limestone) and formed by solution or by collapse of a cavern roof
- No sinkholes were present in type A successful defibrillation.
- Go back to Valiance Keep. Turn in  Plug the Sinkholes, get  Farshire.
- An area of irregular limestone in which erosion has produced fissures, sinkholes, underground streams, and caverns.
- An area of irregular limestone in which erosion has produced fissures,sinkholes,underground streams,and caverns.
- The same road that the volunteers had taken yesterday to go to community investigation (see picture) was full of sinkholes of gluey mud.
- By supplying the winged lizards with fresh meat, the Utapauns were able to secure loyal mounts that let them explore the world beyond their sinkholes.
sinkbox sink sinking fund reedeemable bonds sinking and driving engineering sink one's teeth into something sink-float separation process sinking pile resistance pressure sinking fund depreciation method sinking fund method of depreciation sinking pipe cast-in-place pile sinking by vacuum negative pressure Sink stoppers with strainer included.