- 相似地; 类似地 in a similar way
- 也; 同样 also; likewise
in like or similar manner;
"He was similarly affected"
"some people have little power to do good, and have likewise little strength to resist evil"
- Similarly, the grid pattern in digital calendars is almost always of a fixed size.
- Similarly any proposed takeover would have had to go before shareholders.
- Similarly, the algorithms have a consistent interface.
- Similarly all banks are now plugged into government life-support systems.
- The brothers dress similarly.
- He was late and I similarly was delayed.