to the same degree (often followed by 'as');
"they were equally beautiful"
"birds were singing and the child sang as sweetly"
"sang as sweetly as a nightingale"
"he is every bit as mean as she is"
in equal amounts or shares; in a balanced or impartial way;
"a class evenly divided between girls and boys"
"they split their winnings equally"
"deal equally with rich and poor"
- Again, both wiring schemes are functionally equivalent and either one should work equally as well for you.
- It is equally well known for it's stamina and speed while enduring long desert treks.
- The two boys are equally clever.
- He will be able to meet the client's needs equally well.
- Their seedlings compete equally well under certain light and moisture regimes.
- Where they are balanced equally....it can only work if characterisation relates to plot development.
She..sat there..equally poised between gloom and laughter.出自： V. Woolf
Equally, the new relationship..offers new opportunities.出自：Oxfam Review
- as 同样地
- evenly 平衡地
- similarly 相似地
- correspondingly 相应地
- likewise 同样地
- so 那么
- in the same way 以相同的方式...
- by the same token 由于同样原因...
- alike 相似的
- uniformly 一律地
- regularly 有规律地
- equivalently 相等地
- proportionately 相称地
- every bit 同样