- adj. 锋利的；突然的；灵敏的；明显的；辛辣的；【音】升音阶的
- adv. 准时地；突然地；偏高地
- 锋利的,尖锐的 having a fine edge or point; capable of cutting or piecing; not blunt
- 急转的,陡峭的; 突然的,急剧的 changing direction suddenly; abruptly
- 轮廓鲜明的,明显的,清晰的 well-defined; distinct; clear
- 刺骨的,凛冽的; 剧烈的 producing a physical sensation of cutting or piecing; keen
- 灵敏的,机警的 quickly aware of things; acute; alert
- 蓄意中伤的,尖刻的,严厉的 intended or intending to criticize, injure, etc.harsh; severe
- 过分精明的,狡猾的,不择手段的 quick to take advantage of sb/sth; unscrupulous
- 时髦的,漂亮的 smart or stylish
- [P] 偏高的,升半音的 above normal or correct pitch; raised half a tone in pitch
- 准时地 punctually
- 突然地,急剧地 suddenly; abruptly
- 偏高 above the correct pitch
a musical notation indicating one half step higher than the note named
a long thin sewing needle with a sharp point
(of something seen or heard) clearly defined;
"a sharp photographic image"
"the sharp crack of a twig"
"the crisp snap of dry leaves underfoot"
ending in a sharp point
having or demonstrating ability to recognize or draw fine distinctions;
"an acute observer of politics and politicians"
"icy knifelike reasoning"
"as sharp and incisive as the stroke of a fang"
"frequent penetrative observations"
marked by practical hardheaded intelligence;
"a smart businessman"
"an astute tenant always reads the small print in a lease"
"he was too shrewd to go along with them on a road that could lead only to their overthrow"
"a sharp-worded exchange"
"a tart remark"
having or emitting a high-pitched and sharp tone or tones ;
"a shrill whistle"
"a shrill gaiety"
"an abrupt canyon"
"the precipitous rapids of the upper river"
"the precipitous hills of Chinese paintings"
"a sharp drop"
keenly and painfully felt; as if caused by a sharp edge or point;
"a sharp pain"
having or made by a thin edge or sharp point; suitable for cutting or piercing;
"a sharp knife"
"a pencil with a sharp point"
(of a musical note) raised in pitch by one chromatic semitone;
very sudden and in great amount or degree;
"a sharp drop in the stock market"
quick and forceful;
"a sharp blow"
changing suddenly in direction and degree;
"the road twists sharply after the light"
"turn sharp left here"
"the visor was acutely peaked"
"her shoes had acutely pointed toes"
- Cats have sharp claws.
- There is a sharp drop in the prices.
- It was very sharp of you to have noticed that.
- Bring the object into focus if you want a sharp photograph.
- The cheese is a little too sharp for me.
- We arrived at three(o'clock) sharp.
- The car turned sharp left.
- He is singing sharp.
- as sharp as a needle
非常聪敏的 very intelligent and quick-witted
- have a sharp tongue
非常生气地说,讽刺,挖苦 talk angrily or sarcastically
- sharp practice
- sharp's the word
赶快 be quick〔hurry〕
- look sharp
赶快 be quick
- sharp agony 极大的痛苦
- sharp attention 密切注意
- sharp bend 急转弯
- sharp blade 锋利的刃
- sharp cry of distress 凄厉的尖叫声
- sharp dagger 锐利的匕首
- sharp ears 灵敏的听觉
- sharp engineer 精明的工程师
- sharp fellow 寡廉鲜耻的人
- sharp flash of light 强烈的闪光
- sharp flavour 辛辣味
- sharp grief 极度悲痛
- sharp insight 敏锐的洞察力
- sharp intelligence 聪明
- sharp lawyer 精明的律师
- sharp nose 尖鼻子
- sharp outline 鲜明的轮廓
- sharp peak 尖尖的山峰
- sharp pencil 削尖的铅笔
- sharp pin 尖利的大头针
- sharp razor 锋利的刮胡刀
- sharp retort 刻薄的反驳
- sharp scolding 严厉的责骂
- sharp sense of smell 灵敏的嗅觉
- sharp sight 敏锐的目光
- sharp smell 刺鼻的气味
- sharp soap 苛性皂
- sharp sword 利剑
- sharp temper 易怒的脾气
- sharp tongue 快嘴利舌
- sharp trader 精明的商人
- sharp weather 严寒的天气
- sharp whistle 刺耳的哨声
A straight flat wide blade, that is pointed and very sharp at either edge.出自： C. Boutell
Sharp thorns on those roses.出自： R. West
- not blunt
- quick adv.
- sharply adv. 突然地,急剧地