deeply or seriously thoughtful;
"Byron lives on not only in his poetry, but also in his creation of the 'Byronic hero' - the persona of a brooding melancholy young man"
- Ju Ming Wanli 46 nian (1618) Geng Rumin ke ben ying yin.
- What’s next, a collection of ruminative essays about bowel movements?
- Songmo in Yongjia Chen Xiu Wang Xing Fu Optional Rumin, honour killings here.
- He has unnerved them with his swashbuckling fight against corruption, and exasperated them with his ruminative style of management.
- Lee's only major Zongci Jianyu Qing Daoguang 16, to commemorate its founder Li Rumin Germany and the construction of the fire.
- The patient's dominant coping style is defined as a ratio between measures of extroverted, impulsive, and externalized behaviors to reflective, ruminative, self-critical tendencies.