- 粗鲁的,不礼貌的 (of a person or his behavior) showing no respect or consideration; impolite
- 近乎下流的 (of story, etc.) slightly indecent
- [A]狂暴的; 惊人的; 突然的 violent; starling; abrupt
- [A]简陋的,粗制的 simple and roughly made
socially incorrect in behavior;
"resentment flared at such an unmannered intrusion"
(of persons) lacking in refinement or grace
lacking civility or good manners;
"want nothing from you but to get away from your uncivil tongue"
(used especially of commodities) being unprocessed or manufactured using only simple or minimal processes;
"bales of rude cotton"
belonging to an early stage of technical development; characterized by simplicity and (often) crudeness;
"the crude weapons and rude agricultural implements of early man"
"primitive movies of the 1890s"
"primitive living conditions in the Appalachian mountains"
- It's strange for her to be so rude.
- Don't be so rude to your parents!
- It's very rude of her to leave without telling us.
- These rude tribesmen live in the rain forest.
- Archeologists found rude crafts in the basement of the castle.
- People of the Stone Age used rude tools.
- The discovery that her husband was unfaithful to her was a rude awakening.
- shockingly rude 非常粗鲁
If it's not a rude question, who's paying you, Biggy?出自： D. L. Sayers
How rude of me, I should have offered you some tea or coffee.出自： Joan Smith
- rudely adv. 粗暴地；粗野地；无礼地‖rudeness n. 粗暴；粗野