the hand that is on the right side of the body;
"he writes with his right hand but pitches with his left"
"hit him with quick rights to the body"
- She withdrew her eyes from his smashed right hand.
- The right hand is dominant in most people.
- She lives in the house to the right.
- The man standing on her right is her brother.
- Some say that you were health's right arm.
- right hand of fellowship 互握右手表示教会的伙...
- right-hand man 得力助手
- take the right hand of someone 处于某人的右侧...
- not let one's left hand know what one's right hand does 不要让你左手知道你右...
- right hand 右手
Suddenly he was indispensable,..the right hand..of the Prime Minister and her household.出自： N. Sahgal
- right 正确的