the reign of Charles II in England; 1660-1685
the act of restoring something or someone to a satisfactory state
getting something back again;
"upon the restitution of the book to its rightful owner the child was given a tongue lashing"
the state of being restored to its former good condition;
"the inn was a renovation of a Colonial house"
some artifact that has been restored or reconstructed;
"the restoration looked exactly like the original"
a model that represents the landscape of a former geological age or that represents and extinct animal etc.
the re-establishment of the British monarchy in 1660
- You have control over the restoration of objects.
- We demand an immediate restoration of our right to vote.
- They demanded the restoration of all their lost lands.
- Once produce two to hand in a lock, gimmick restoration is quite difficult.
- To maintain a fresh spiritual image, we should always pay attention to the restoration of the state of things around us and in ourselves.
- facial restoration 面修复
- unconstrained restoration 非约束复原
- self restoration 天然复壮
- DC restoration 直流恢复
- pollen restoration 花粉复壮
- pulse restoration 脉冲再生,脉冲恢复...
- carbon restoration 复碳法,复碳处理...
- restoration system 恢复系统
- image restoration 象恢复,图象复原,图...
- nucleus restoration 核恢复
- restoration route 恢复路由
- restoration priority 复原优先权
- restoration voltage 恢复电压
- red restoration 红色电平恢复...
- interactive restoration 交互式复原,交互复原...
- service restoration 业务恢复
- restoration premium 补额保险费
- the Restoration 复辟
The restoration of man and..of nature are placed side by side.出自： B. F. Westcott
From the king's death until the bloodless Restoration of his son.出自： C. V. Wedgwood
The restoration and maintenance of free institutions.出自：Listener