the act of improving by renewing and restoring;
"they are pursuing a general program of renovation to the entire property"
"a major overhal of the healthcare system was proposed"
the state of being restored to its former good condition;
"the inn was a renovation of a Colonial house"
- There is also a significant programme of urban regeneration and housing renovation.
- The technical renovation has improved the internal combustion engine, especially with better efficiency.
- The hotel is closed for renovation.
- The inn was a renovation of a colonial house.
- gut renovation 包含拆除及重新建造内...
- renovate 修理
- variety renovation 品种更换
- renovation process 再生方法
- wastewater renovation 废水再净
- coefficient of renovation of fixed assets 固定资产更新系数...
- technical renovation 技术革新
- engine renovation 发动机翻新
- pasture renovation 牧场更新
- renovation of variety 品种复性, 品种更新...
- water renovation 水再生
- renewal and renovation of equipment 设备更新
- renovation funds 更新改造基金...
The restaurant had closed for renovations.出自： L. Grant
Renovation work is about to begin at Oulton Chapel.出自：Independent