the trait of being resolute;
"his resoluteness carried him through the battle"
"it was his unshakeable resolution to finish the work"
- Wang Y W, Bonilla M, Mcnair H M. J High Resolut Chromatogr, 1997,20: 213.
- To learn, we need to have a child's artlessness, a camel's endurance, and a lion's courage and resoluteness.
- Beauty comparable to the sun, meaning beautiful; pointing a dagger at the sun, symbolizes resoluteness, objective.
- Inclined to resoluteness but not to learning, boastfulness would be the failure.
- Only when we have a virtuous person's integrity and resoluteness is it possible to be carefree.
- But this four-year-old child's resoluteness made me surprised.The most strong quality of human being is endurance.
- firmness 坚固
- determination 决心
- steadfastness steadfast的名词...
- single-mindedness 忠贞
- sense of purpose 方向感
- confidence 信任
- stubbornness 顽固
- decisiveness 坚决
- resolution 决心
- resolve 解决
- irresoluteness 无决断