in a remote manner;
"when the measured speech of the chorus passes over into song the tones are, remotely but unmistakably, those taught by the orthodox liturgy"
to a remote degree;
"it is remotely possible"
- The two incidents were only remotely connected.
- All mechanical equipment is remotely located.
- The server can be accessed remotely.
- Traces can be received remotely.
- remotely controlled monitor 遥控的监控装置...
- remotely operated 遥控的
- remotely controlled 遥控的
- remotely guidance 电视制导
- remotely controlled device 遥控装置
- remotely-controlled drone 遥控无人驾驶飞机...
- remotely-controlled target 遥控靶标
- remotely piloted fighter 遥控的战斗机...
- remotely piloted vehicle 遥控载具
- remotely controlled exchange 遥控交换机
- remotely started session 远程初启的会话...