- n. 偿还；退款
- vt. 偿还；退还
- [C][U]退款 repayment or reimbursement
- vt. 归还，退还 pay back；reimburse
money returned to a payer
the act of returning money received previously
"Please refund me my money"
- The residents made a claim for the refund of property tax.
- We insisted on a refund of the full amount.
- Needless to say, we shall refund any expenses you may incur.
- We will refund you if the purchase has any quality defect.
- We will refund your money in full if you are not completely satisfied.
- The customer loudly demanded a refund.
- He said that he needed to get his supervisor to authorize my refund.
- Tickets cannot be exchanged and refunded.
- The hotel refunded him 100 yuan .
- refund mechanism 退币机构
- claim for refund 要求退款
- coin refund 退币口
- general average refund 共同海损退费...
- appropriation refund 拨款退回
- procedure for refund 退费手续
- refund gate 退币口
- refund of fare 退还价款,退还所付费...
- refund of tax 退税
- refund the price 照原价偿还,退还价款...
- refund key 退币键
- lay up refund 停航退费
- refund of duty 退税
- water pollution charge refund 返还排污费
- tax refund 退税
- refund order 退款单
- rate refund 偿还税款
As the radio was faulty, you can ask for a..refund.出自：Which?
Warranted to cure in thirty days or money refunded.出自：Smart Set
- refundable adj. 可归还的，可退还的