conforming to the established language usage of educated native speakers;
"received standard English is sometimes called the King's English"
widely accepted as true or worthy;
"a received moral idea"
"Received political wisdom says not; surveys show otherwise"
- The received wisdom is that they cannot win.
- We shall use received funds for studio records and development of this direction.
- He must start to question received opinion.
- Have you received the remittance?
- This doctor received high praise from everyone.
- His speech was favorably received.
- I received a set of gardening tools on my birthday.
- date received 接收日期
- Received Pronunciation (英语的)标准发音...
- receive 接到
- discount received 已获<购货>折扣...
- received energy 接收能量
- received radiation 接受辐射
- received version 标准译本
- received frame 接收帧
- received pulse 接收脉冲
- received duration 接收持续时间...
- received power 接收功率
- received report [经] 收货(料)单...
- vector received 按矢量接收的...
- premium received [经] 收到佣金(酬...
- received call 被接受的呼叫...
- received beam 接收波束
- value received 如数收讫
- received English 标准英语
- received standard 公认的标准