- vt. 强奸 force (sb) to have sexual intercourse unwillingly
- [U][C]强奸，强奸罪，强奸案 the crime of forcing sb to have sex with you, especially using violence
- [S]破坏，蹂躏，肆意糟蹋 the act of destroying or spoiling an area in a way that seems unnecessary
- [U]油菜 plant grown as food for sheep and pigs;plant grown for the oil obtained from its seeds
Eurasian plant cultivated for its seed and as a forage crop
the act of despoiling a country in warfare
the crime of forcing a woman to submit to sexual intercourse against her will
force (someone) to have sex against their will;
"The woman was raped on her way home at night"
destroy and strip of its possession;
"The soldiers raped the beautiful country"
- She showed a prurient interest in the details of the rape case.
- There is mention of capital penalties for rape.
- Their action led to the rape of the countryside.
- He attempts to rape the heroine.
- He got the young girl drunk first and then raped her
- The enemy raped the country and killed many villagers.
- He raped the little girl yesterday.
- The villain committed two rapes.
- He was charged with rape.
- The rape of the forests was very serious.
- In the southern part of the country wheat is in the ear and rape is in bloom.
The only impediments to their rape of the forest were the black flies and mosquitoes.出自： transf.
Suggested..I tour around and rape them of all their money.出自：Sunday Express