- n. 公羊；撞锤；撞击装置；有撞角的军舰；（水压机的）活塞
- v. 撞击；填塞；强迫通过或接受
- abbr. 随机存取存储器(=random access memory)
- n. 白羊座
- 【天】白羊宫， 白羊（星）座
- 撞头，锤头 ，锤体
- 夯实， 把（地）夯固
- 撞着， 和...相撞
- =Royal Academy of Music 皇家音乐学院
- =random-access memory 【计】随机存取记忆体
- =repair and maintenance 修理和维护
the most common computer memory which can be used by programs to perform necessary tasks while the computer is on; an integrated circuit memory chip allows information to be stored or accessed in any order and all storage locations are equally accessible
(astrology) a person who is born while the sun is in Aries
the first sign of the zodiac which the sun enters at the vernal equinox; the sun is in this sign from about March 21 to April 19
a tool for driving or forcing something by impact
uncastrated adult male sheep;
"a British term is `tup'"
strike or drive against with a heavy impact;
"ram the gate with a sledgehammer"
"pound on the door"
force into or from an action or state, either physically or metaphorically;
"She rammed her mind into focus"
"He drives me mad"
undergo damage or destruction on impact;
"the plane crashed into the ocean"
"The car crashed into the lamp post"
crowd or pack to capacity;
"the theater was jampacked"
- Then Abraham looked up, and he saw a ram.
- The catalyst is subjected to a uniform ram pressure.
- The ship rammed the other ship.
- He rammed the tobacco into his pipe.
- I rammed the bolt back across the door.
- The Senate intends to ram the law through.
- Don't ram your wishes down his throat.
Traditional rammed earth construction for walling.出自： J. S. Foster