- n. 半径范围；半径；桡骨；辐射区
- =Remote authentication Dial In User Service，远程认证拨号用户服务
- [C]半径(距离） (length of a) straight line from the centre of a circle or sphere to any point on its circumference or surface
- [C]用半径度量的圆形面积；半径范围 circular area measured by its radius
the length of a line segment between the center and circumference of a circle or sphere
a straight line from the center to the perimeter of a circle (or from the center to the surface of a sphere)
a circular region whose area is indicated by the length of its radius;
"they located it within a radius of 2 miles"
the outer and slightly shorter of the two bones of the human forearm
support consisting of a radial member of a wheel joining the hub to the rim
- Nobody is allowed to enter the operation radius.
- What is the radius of this circle?
- We can compute the circular area with radius.
- The radius expands markedly at its lower end.
- The police searched all the woods within a six-mile radius.
- We are measuring the radius of the circle.
- He has visited every shop within a radius of two miles.
The roads are to be watched within a radius of twenty miles.出自： H. Green
The wreckage was scattered over a radius of a mile.出自：Times