- [C]收音机,无线电设备 an apparatus for receiving waves
- [U]无线电广播台 the station that goes in for the radio broadcasting industry
- [U]无线电,无线电传送,无线电广播 the sending or receiving of sounds through the air by electrical waves
- vt. & vi. 发送信息 send a message by radio
medium for communication
an electronic receiver that detects and demodulates and amplifies transmitted signals
a communication system based on broadcasting electromagnetic waves
indicating radiation or radioactivity;
transmit messages via radio waves;
"he radioed for help"
- I'm afraid this old radio is beyond repair.
- Radio reception isn't very good here.
- Every ship is required to radio its position.
- The radio should be fixed.
- The radio will not work unless you connect these two wires together.
- He hit the ceiling when he found out the radio had been broken to bits.
- Some people are entertained by the radio and television.
- The singer's interest in music grew from listening to the radio, long before she ever went to a concert.
- I can't get the old radio to work.
- Who fixed your radio?You get excellent reception now.
- I only declare the radio to them.
- At that time there was of course no television and very few radio.
- The radio receiver cut out.
- Is the car fitted with a radio?
- I am debating buying a radio.
- He likes to awake to the sound of a radio.
- The radio faded the music up again after the special news broadcast.
- The radio alerted coastal residents to prepare for the hurricane.
- They were sent to jam the enemy's radio during the war.
- Reporters all over the world feed the news to the radio.
- The radio agreed to beam the Minister's speech to the whole Europe.
- The radio communicated the storm warning to the islanders.
- The radio station had an open line on which listeners could call up to discuss various issues.
- Please turn in on Radio Gansu, something important will be broadcast.
- Engineers can join up distant countries by radio or telephone.
- We contacted with the ship by radio.
- The important statement was soon carried all over the world by radio.
- As they were both amateur radio enthusiasts they were able to keep in daily touch with each other over the air.
- The news of the event was given out over the radio.
- The politician declared his views to a group of reporters from radio, television and the newspapers.
- A new age dawned with the invention of the radio.
- The football results are broadcast on the radio.
- Then they merged to form this radio parts factory.
- They'll radio for instruction.
- The ship radioed for help.
- Coast guards radioed in the information.
- Have you radioed her?
- Every ship is required to radio its position.
- They radioed London for advice.
- The ship radioed a call for help.
- He radioed that her report didn't agree with facts.
- He radioed that he could't allow her to stay here.
- The commander radioed him orders to stop and wait.
- You'd better radio your reply to me as soon as possible.
- The ship radioed a message to the shore.
- We radioed headquarters that we were in trouble.
- assemble a radio 组装一台收音机
- build the radio 制造收音机
- buy a radio 买收音机
- control the radio 控制无线电
- design the radio 设计收音机
- fix the radio 安装收音机
- listen to the radio 听收音机
- own a radio 有一台收音机
- put on radio 打开收音机
- receive a radio 收到一份无线电报
- repair a radio 修理收音机
- shut down the radio 关收音机
- speak over the radio 作广播讲话
- switch off a radio 关收音机
- switch on a radio 开收音机
- take the radio to pieces 拆卸收音机
- turn down a radio 调小收音机音量
- turn off a radio 关收音机
- turn on a radio 开收音机
- turn up a radio 把收音机声音开大
- console radio 落地式收音机
- expensive radio 贵重的收音机
- good radio 好收音机
- portable radio 便携式收音机
- two-way radio 收发两用的无线电设备
- radio announcer 电台播音员
- radio broadcasting industry 无线电广播业
- radio communication 无线电通讯
- radio receiver 无线电接收机
- radio set (无线电)收音机
- radio station (无线电)电台
- radio waves 无线电波
- by radio 靠无线电,用无线电
- broadcast by the radio 电台播音,无线电广播
- communicate by radio 靠无线电联络
- English by radio 广播英语
- on〔over〕 the radio 从广播上
- hear sth on〔over〕 the radio 从收音机里收听某事
- broadcast over the radio 电台播音,无线电广播
- through radio 用无线电
- radio football game live 现场直播一场足球比赛
- radio gossip 散布流言蜚语
- radio information 用无线电传播信息
- radio message 用无线电发电报
- radio news 用无线电传播新闻
- radio secret 泄露秘密
- radio talk 播出讲话
- radio view 传播观点
In radio, the feed-back coil of an oscillator is sometimes called a tickler.出自： A. L. Albert
They..sent a message by radio.出自：Police Review
The police radioed for assistance.出自：Daily Telegraph
- I received a radio.
- I received a radio message.
误 I heard it in the radio.
误 I heard it through the radio.
误 I heard it from the radio.
正 I heard it on〔over〕 the radio.
析 表示“从收音机中听到…”可说hear sth on〔over〕 the radio,不说hear sth through〔in,from〕 the radio。我们在广播里听到了这则消息。
误 We heard the news on radio.
正 We heard the news on the radio.
析 当radio泛指广播或无线电时,前面不用冠词,但在listen to the radio(听广播), on〔over,upon〕 the radio(通过无线电广播), turn on (off)the radio(开关收音机)等词组里, radio前均应带定冠词the。他拍发了一份无线电报。
误 He sent a message by the radio.
正 He sent a message by radio.新闻消息是用无线电向世界各地播放的。
误 The news was broadcast worldwide by the radio.
正 The news was broadcast worldwide by radio.
析 by radio指一种动作行为的方式, radio前不加定冠词。