- [C]接受者 person who receives sth
- [C]听筒; 接收器 part of an instrument that receives sth, especially the part of a telephone that receives the incoming sound and is held to the ear
set that receives radio or tv signals
(law) a person (usually appointed by a court of law) who liquidates assets or preserves them for the benefit of affected parties
earphone that converts electrical signals into sounds
a person who receives something
the tennis player who receives the serve
a football player who catches (or is supposed to catch) a forward pass
- Please put the receiver back after calling.
- He jammed the receiver down on the cradle.
- The television receiver is an electronic device.
- The giver benefits more than the receiver.
- Their business has failed and is in the hands of the receiver.
- He hung up the receiver and went out.
- recipient 接受者
- phone 电话
- beneficiary 受惠者
- heir 继承人
- liquidator 清算人
- handset 电话听筒
- earpiece 头戴式耳机
- mouthpiece (电话)送话口...
- headset 头戴式耳机
- headphones 耳机
- earphones 耳机
- legatee 遗产受赠人
- official receiver 清理受理员,破产事务官...
- container 容器
- receptacle 容器
- sequestrator 查封人
- devisee [律]接受遗赠者...
- repository 容器
- grantee 受让人
- receptionist 接待员
- greeter 迎宾员，接待员...
- assignee 受托者
- telephonist 话务员
- switchboard operator (电话)接线员...
- telephone 电话
- successor 接班人
- receiving system 接收系统,接收制式...
- pass receiver 接传球者
- telephone receiver 听筒
- transmitter 传播者