- adj. 有资格的；有保留的；有限制的；能胜任的
meeting the proper standards and requirements and training for an office or position or task;
"many qualified applicants for the job"
limited or restricted; not absolute;
"gave only qualified approval"
holding appropriate documentation and officially on record as qualified to perform a specified function or practice a specified skill;
"a registered pharmacist"
"a registered hospital"
restricted in meaning; (as e.g. `man' in `a tall man')
contingent on something else
- He's not qualified for this job.
- We need more qualified science worker.
- He is well qualified for the work.
- Strictly speaking, he's not qualified for the job.
- The answer at this time must be a qualified.
- Their reaction was one of qualified praise.
- The plan was given only qualified support.
- qualified for 适于作(有担任 ....
- qualify 使具备资格
- fully qualified domain name 完全合格域名...
- qualified consent 有条件的允许...
- qualified notary [法] 合格公证人...
- qualified certificate 附条件证明书...
- qualified endorsement 附条件背书,限制背书...
- qualified component 合格元件
- qualified majority 特定多数
- qualified acceptance 附条件承兑[签署],...
- qualified property 限定产权财产...
- qualified name 当限名称
- qualified connective [计] 限定连接词...
- qualified programmer 合格程序员
- qualified product 合格制品
- qualified report 有附带申明的报告...
- qualified institution [法] 主管机构...
- qualified prospect 合格准客户,预期客户...
He was..little qualified to cope with the hardships of a new manufacturing enterprise.出自： A. Ure
Candidates should be qualified electrical engineering graduates.出自：Hindu
- competent 有能力的
- capable 有能力的
- eligible 有资格的
- able 能够的
- fit 适宜的
- suited 适合的
- efficient 效率高的
- deserving 值得的
- practical 明智的
- accomplished 完成的
- appropriate 适当的
- certified 经证明的
- suitable 适宜的
- fitted 合身的
- skilled 有技能的
- trained 训练过的
- practised 熟练的(经验丰富的)...
- practiced 熟练的
- accepted 公认的
- nominated 被提名的
- seeded 播过种的
- authorized 经认可的
- enrolled 登记的
- licensed 得到许可的
- dependent 依靠的
- restricted 受限制的
- dependant 受抚养者
- unqualified 不合格的