- 成功的,繁荣的,兴旺的 successful or thriving, especially financially
in fortunate circumstances financially; moderately rich;
"they were comfortable or even wealthy by some standards"
"a prosperous family"
"his family is well-situated financially"
"well-to-do members of the community"
very lively and profitable;
"a palmy time for stockbrokers"
"a prosperous new business"
"doing a roaring trade"
"a thriving tourist center"
"did a thriving business in orchids"
marked by peace and prosperity;
"a golden era"
"the halcyon days of the clipper trade"
presaging or likely to bring good luck;
"a favorable time to ask for a raise"
"a prosperous moment to make a decision"
- At no time has the country been more prosperous than at present.
- There are some areas of poverty, but the country as a whole is fairly prosperous.
- The city at one time must have been prosperous, for It enjoyed a high level of civilization.
- His business is prosperous.
- The year 1988 was a prosperous one for the Korean real estate market.
- He is a prosperous merchant.
- It used to be a very prosperous town.
- After their misfortunes the family slowly became prosperous.
- He was prosperous in his time.
- To make the country prosperous is the dream for us.
- grow prosperous 日趋繁荣
It had been a prosperous year, and there was food for every one.出自： A. Uttley