- vt. 使 ... 职业化； 使 ... 专业化
become professional or proceed in a professional manner or in an activity for pay or as a means of livelihood
make professional or give a professional character to;
"Philosophy has not always been professionalized and used to be a subject pursued only by amateurs"
- In fact, in our country there is social trouble to professionalize judges.
- It is a trend for the presidents of the newly founded universities to professionalize themselves.
- We will continue efforts to professionalize the operation to become a worldwide brand stationery and processing base.
- It is time to professionalize the process of Asian software localization, especially for developing countries.
- professionalise 使 ... 职业化...