英 ['peri] 美 ['peri]
- n. 梨酒
- Matthew Calbraith Perry 佩里（1794-1858，美国海军军官，参与签订1854年美日贸易协定）
- Oliver Hazard Perry 佩里（1785-1819，美国海军军官）
- Ralph Barton Perry 佩里（1876-1957，美国哲学家、教育家）
United States philosopher (1876-1957)
United States admiral who led a naval expedition to Japan and signed a treaty in 1854 opening up trade relations between United States and Japan; brother of Oliver Hazard Perry (1794-1858)
United States commodore who led the fleet that defeated the British on Lake Erie during the War of 1812; brother of Matthew Calbraith Perry (1785-1819)
a fermented and often effervescent beverage made from juice of pears; similar in taste to hard cider
- The police watched Perry bring drugs to the fence.
- Mr. Perry had remonstrated with him about it.
- Except for Mr Lucas, Perry should be dead by now.
- Except for Mr Lucas,Perry should be dead by now.
- His name was Calbraith Perry Rodgers.
- Perry: Lois. How's the undercover work coming?
- Oliver Hazard Perry 奥利弗·哈泽&...