an attack that penetrates into enemy territory
clear or deep perception of a situation
the act of entering into or through something;
"the penetration of upper management by women"
the ability to make way into or through something;
"the greater penetration of the new projectiles will result in greater injuries"
the depth to which something penetrates (especially the depth reached by a projectile that hits a target)
the act (by a man) of inserting his penis into the vagina of a woman
- Penetration by foreign capitalism accelerated this process.
- We don't have one hundred percent market penetration.
- The material has good penetration and good water-resistance.
- The German penetration of the Allied lines was a damning commentary on the supposed (invulnerability) of the Maginot Line.
- He created so many great shots for other guys through his penetration and he played a tremendous game.
- He writes with penetration.
- She had a quick, sharp mind of considerable penetration.
- penetration aids 突防装置
- frost penetration 冰冻深度
- capillary penetration 毛细管透过作用...
- penetration test 渗透试验
- penetration depth 有效肤深,透深...
- penetration method 灌浆法,灌入法...
- weld penetration 焊缝熔深,溶透,焊透...
- penetration course 灌层
- penetration index 针入度指数
- penetration pricing 最低定价法
- penetration probability 穿透几率
- metal penetration 机械粘砂,金属渗入...
- pressure penetration 压力穿透
- penetration cooling 渗透冷却
- penetration resistance 贯入阻抗,耐穿透性,...
- heat penetration 加热深度,热透...
- penetration number 针入度
- complete penetration 井的完全穿透,完全焊...
This wilderness protected Australia from penetration by the peoples of SE Asia.出自： A. Moorehead