an act that disregards an agreement or a right;
"he claimed a violation of his rights under the Fifth Amendment"
a crime less serious than a felony
- An infringement notice is immediately issued if the vehicle is found to be unregistered.
- No infringement will be permitted.
- Stealing is an infringement of the law.
- Territory sovereignty doesn't admit of infringement.
- The state has adopted measures to effectively protect women's rights against infringement.
The least infringement of the rules was savagely punished.出自： E. Crankshaw
Minor infringements like staying out after ten at night.出自： A. Brink