- adj. 偏袒的；党派性的
- n. 强烈支持者；党羽；游击队员
- 党派性的，有偏见的 showing strong often unreasoning support of a particular party,group,plan,etc. and dislike of any others
- [C]游击队员 a member of an armed group that fights in secret against an enemy that has defeated its country
- [C]党人，党羽，帮派 a partisan person
a fervent and even militant proponent of something
an ardent and enthusiastic supporter of some person or activity
a pike with a long tapering double-edged blade with lateral projections; 16th and 17th centuries
devoted to a cause or party
- You must listen to both points of view and try not to be partisan.
- The other obstacle is partisan bickering.
- He is a staunch partisan of the Republican Party.
- Partisan politics is often an obstruction to good government.
- Even after the country is defeated, partisan fight the invader in the hill.
- It is the partisan who drove the enemy forces out of our country.
- The audience was very partisan,and refused to listen to the points she was making in her speech.
- Partisan fighters fought in secret against the enemy.
- Every movement has its partisans.
He appointed himself Freud's heated partisan, energetically defending psychoanalytic innovations.出自： P. Gay
- follower 追随者
- enthusiast 热心人
- biased 有偏见的
- prejudiced 有偏见的
- opinionated 固执己见的
- one-sided 单向的
- bigoted 固执己见的
- limited 有限的
- parochial 地方性的
- narrow-minded 气量小的
- supporter 支持者
- adherent 追随者
- fan 风扇
- member 成员
- devotee 爱好者
- sponsor 保证人
- backer 援助者
- partizan 游击队员
- zealot 热心者
- drumbeater 作宣传的人
- denominational 宗派的
- nonpartisan 无党无派的
- partisanship n. 对党派的效忠