- n. 保证人；赞助者；发起者；主办者
- v. 发起；赞助；倡议
- vt. 赞助,发起,支持 act as a sponsor for
someone who supports or champions something
an advocate who presents a person (as for an award or a degree or an introduction etc.)
assume sponsorship of
assume responsibility for or leadership of;
"The senator announced that he would sponsor the health care plan"
do one's shopping at; do business with; be a customer or client of
- Your sponsor may assist in organising this insurance.
- Mr. Robert Brown was announced as the sponsor.
- A wealthy sponsor came to our rescue with a generous donation.
- Who is the sponsor of the research program?
- The sponsor of the project dogged it when needed most.
- The senator announced that he would sponsor the health care plan.
He stood as sponsor her son Arthur.出自： L. Strachey
Early day motions sponsored by the Liberal Democrats..have been signed by..thirty MPs.出自：Planet