- n. 相等；势均力敌；等值
(obstetrics) the number of liveborn children a woman has delivered;
"the parity of the mother must be considered"
"a bipara is a woman who has given birth to two children"
(mathematics) a relation between a pair of integers: if both integers are odd or both are even they have the same parity; if one is odd and the other is even they have different parity;
"parity is often used to check the integrity of transmitted data"
(computer science) a bit that is used in an error detection procedure in which a 0 or 1 is added to each group of bits so that it will have either an odd number of 1's or an even number of 1's; e.g., if the parity is odd then any group of bits that arrives with an even number of 1's must contain an error
(physics) parity is conserved in a universe in which the laws of physics are the same in a right-handed system of coordinates as in a left-handed system
- Eventually, as the technology matu res we are likely to see penetration levels approach parity across all groups.
- Of all the regions of the non-Western world, only East Asia has the potential to achieve parity with the West.
- The two sides soon achieved parity.
- The hardware detected a parity error.
- The two currencies have now reached parity.
- parity check [计]奇偶校验检查...
- parity flag 奇偶标记
- parity income 同酬,等值收入...
- block parity 块奇偶性,块奇偶校验...
- odd parity 奇宇称(性), 负宇...
- tape parity 带奇偶,带的奇偶校验...
- parity indicator 奇偶显示器
- parity code 奇偶检验码
- parity index 平价指数
- conversion parity 对换平价
- parity interrupt 奇偶校验中断,奇偶性...
- storage parity 存储奇偶校验...
- even parity 偶宇称性, 正宇称(...
- parity clause 平价条款
- parity error 奇偶检验误差...
- exchange parity 外汇平价
- parity price 平价
- gold parity 黄金平价
- parity bit 奇偶校验位
- fixed parity 固定平价
With the disciples of parity, a free election..was a first state principle.出自： I. D
The Italians demanded parity with the French.出自： Jan Morris
The principle of parity between the sexes.出自：Daily Telegraph