- 在〔向〕海外,在〔向〕国外 across the sea; abroad
- (在)海外的,(在)国外的 (at, to, from, etc. places or countries) across the sea
- (向或来自)外国的 foreign
in a foreign country;
being or passing over or across the sea;
"some overseas trade in grain arose"
beyond or across the sea;
"He lived overseas for many years"
in a place across an ocean
- The overseas trade has become the main project.
- She is an overseas student in Britain.
- Over the years, hundreds of overseas students have studied at that university.
- He lived overseas for many years.
- He qualified in London as a teacher of English overseas.
- Overseas we visited many countries.
- They have gone to live overseas.
- I want to persuade this little girl of mine to go overseas with me.
- The old man is a patriotic overseas Chinese.
- We enjoyed the overseas travel.
- The overseas trades have been developing these years.
- The radio station sets up an overseas broadcast program.
One of the London banks has an overseas branch in Khartoum.出自： R. Dahl
An overseas posting is often toughest for the..family.出自：Independent