- [C]大衣 a long warm coat worn over other clothes in cold weather
a heavy coat worn over clothes in winter
an additional protective coating (as of paint or varnish)
- He turned his overcoat collar up.
- Although I am wearing an overcoat, I am still cold.
- That overcoat should see me through the winter.
- She didn't put on an overcoat though it was very cold outside.
- He walked out into the snow, heavily muffled up in a thick scarf and warm overcoat.
- Men and women wear overcoats in cold weather.
- When the weather is cold I put on an overcoat before going out of doors.
- He threw his overcoat across his shoulders.
- He wore a hat, gloves and an overcoat.
Onions boiled in their overcoats.出自： Dylan Thomas
- overcoat, clothes, clothing, coat, dress, suit
- He spent a lot of money on clothes when he was young.他年轻时花很多钱买衣服。
- People of different climates wear different clothing.生活在不同气候条件下的人衣着也不相同。
- This is a factory that makes children's clothing.这是一家童装厂。
- I've bought a coat for my daughter.我替女儿买了一件大衣。
- These coats are in the newest style.这些西装上衣都是最新款式的。
- She wore a long, white dress for the wedding.她穿着一件长长的白色结婚礼服。
- Men and boys wear overcoats in cold weather.天冷时，人们都穿大衣。
- My brother wore a new suit for the party.我哥哥穿一身新西服去参加晚会。