being in opposition or having an opponent;
"two bitterly opposed schools of thought"
- We are strongly opposed to racial discrimination.
- The populace at large are opposed to sudden change.
- Our previously opposed views are beginning to converge.
- One of the armies opposed to the emperor was scattered to the winds already.
- The Jews who went to the synagogue in Philadelphia were opposed to the ecclesia.
- as opposed to 与 ... 形成对照...
- oppose 反对
- horizontally opposed 水平对置发动机...
- opposed current 反向电流
- opposed firing 双冲燃烧
- opposed cylinders 对置汽缸
- opposed diode 相对连接的二极管...
- opposed pistons 对置活塞
- diametrically opposed 大相径庭
- opposed piston engine 对置活塞发动机,对置...
- horizontal opposed engine 卧式对置发动机...
- opposed-cylinder engine 对置气缸发动机,对置...
- opposed cylinder 对置汽缸,一字开汽缸...
- opposed compressor 对置式压缩机...
- opposed-piston engine 对置活塞发动机...
- opposed shutter 反相快门,双遮光器快...
- opposed cylinder engine 对置气缸式发动机...
Their interestssreconciled during the period of wage-labour shortagesare now opposed.出自： C. Caudwell
- unopposed 没有反对的