- 不同的,差异的 unlike; not the same or of the same kind
- 个别的,另外的 separate; other
- 各式各样的 various; several
unlike in nature or quality or form or degree;
"took different approaches to the problem"
"came to a different conclusion"
"different parts of the country"
"on different sides of the issue"
"this meeting was different from the earlier one"
distinctly separate from the first;
"that's another (or different) issue altogether"
differing from all others; not ordinary;
"advertising that strives continually to be different"
"this new music is certainly different but I don't really like it"
marked by dissimilarity;
"for twins they are very unlike"
"people are profoundly different"
distinct or separate;
"each interviewed different members of the community"
- The two doctors made different diagnosis of my disease.
- He's a different man from what he was 10 years ago.
- You can't imagine how different it is from the John Grier Home.
- I called on three different occasions, but he was out.
- My husband has several shirts of different colors.
- far different 非常不同的
- little different 没什么不同
- much different 非常不同的
- basically different 基本不同
- radically different 根本不同
- slightly different 略有不同
- strikingly different 明显不同
- substantially different 本质上不同
- totally different 完全不同
- utterly different 截然不同
A resigned smile of welcome, markedly different from his usual boisterous style.出自： I. McEwan
Each wall was in a different shade of green.出自： J. Braine