the act of observing; taking a patient look
a formal event performed on a special occasion;
"a ceremony commemorating Pearl Harbor"
the act of noticing or paying attention;
"he escaped the notice of the police"
conformity with law or custom or practice etc.
- The worker was praised for his observance of the rules.
- The company holds its people to strict observance of that code.
- The speaker advocated a less austere observance of the Sabbath.
- For this reason they are tolerated in the observance of their rites.
- In December of 1999, the United Nations recognized the observance.
- non-observance (对协议等的)不遵守...
From that day she had ceased her religious observances.出自： D. M. Thomas
To do the observance due to sprightly May.出自： Dryden
- ceremonial 仪式
- ceremony 仪式
- fulfilment 完成
- obedience 服从
- observation 观察
- adherence 坚持
- compliance 顺从；服从；遵守...
- execution 处决
- performance 表演
- conformity 一致
- fulfillment 满足
- scrutiny 监视
- formality 礼节
- ritual 仪式
- occasion 场合
- rite 仪式
- celebration 典礼
- practice 练习
- honoring 动词honor的现在进行...
- notice 注意
- watching 观察
- nonobservance 不遵守