having the flavor of nuts;
"a nutty sherry"
informal or slang terms for mentally irregular;
"it used to drive my husband balmy"
- Diners can enjoy succulent cherry tomatoes filled with a nutty sesame sauce.
- The wild turkey often has a nutty taste when cooked.
- But it's nutty, elastic, melty, good cheese.
- Mary has been acting as nutty as a fruitcake lately.
- You are nutty if you think I'd go along a plan like that.
The bird has a nutty flavour, equal with a full-bodied burgundy.出自： H. Williamson