an accusation of crime made by a grand jury on its own initiative
informing by words
a request for payment;
"the notification stated the grace period and the penalties for defaulting"
- Have you received a notification of the meeting?
- There have been no more notifications of cholera cases in the last week.
- Fees are subject to change without notification.
- The notification does not say why we should do so.
- bidding notification [经] 招标通知...
- notification charges 通知费用
- infectious disease notification 传染病报告
- disease notification 疾病报告
- notification call 通知呼叫
- non-notification loan 非通知放款
- obligatory notification 有约束力的公告...
- notification of transfer 转让通知书
- notification message 通知消息
- caller notification packet [计] 调用程序标志...
- preliminary notification 预告式通知
Have the kindness to see that notification of the death goes to the newspapers.出自： D. du Maurier
Jung..sent the notification of the meeting to his home in Wales.出自： V. Brome
The government..issued a notification appointing a two-member judicial commission.出自：Times of India