a person who lives (or is located) near another
a nearby object of the same kind;
"Fort Worth is a neighbor of Dallas"
"what is the closest neighbor to the Earth?"
live or be located as a neighbor;
"the neighboring house"
be located near or adjacent to;
"Pakistan neighbors India"
- It was a neighbor he knew only socially.
- My neighbor is a man of highest virtue.
- She resigned her children to the care of a neighbor.
- I borrowed a mower from my neighbor to cut grass in my garden.
- Britain's nearest neighbor is France.
- The country's subjection of its neighbor has been finished.
- The garden neighbors on a golf-course.
- neighbor with 与...毗邻
- good neighbor policy 睦邻政策
- nearest neighbor frequency 最近邻频率
- nearest neighbor analysis 最近邻分析法...
- nearest neighbor approximation 最近邻近似法...
- nearest neighbor classification 最近邻域分类...
- nearest neighbor sequence 最近邻顺序
- nearest neighbor energy 最近邻能
- nearest neighbor interaction 最近邻相互作用...
- nearest neighbor 最近邻
- neighbor point 邻近点
- empty neighbor position [计] 空邻近位...
- neighbour 邻居
- good-neighbor 睦邻的