- n. 兵变；叛乱
- v. 叛变
open rebellion against constituted authority (especially by seamen or soldiers against their officers)
engage in a mutiny against an authority
- There is a talk of mutiny among the sailors.
- He led a military mutiny against the senior generals.
- Mutiny was effectually laid to rest for the moment.
- Discontent stirred the men to mutiny.
- The captain was accused of inciting other officers to mutiny.
He would have to take action to prevent discontent developing into mutiny.出自： C. Francis
Nevertheless her mind mutinied and revolted.出自： fig.