- n. 浓粥；糊状物；感伤的话
- v. 使成糊状；驾驶（狗撬等）
- int. 走! 前进！
any soft or soggy mass;
"he pounded it to a pulp"
cornmeal boiled in water
writing or music that is excessively sweet and sentimental
a journey by dogsled
drive (a team of dogs or a dogsled)
travel with a dogsled
- We had cornmeal mush for breakfast.
- The vegetable has been boiled to a mush, and is quite inedible.
- In winter, you will find this place is covered with a mush of wet leaves.
- Due to the hot weather, the vegetables have turned to mush in just a few days.
- I have never read such a load of mush!
- His insides suddenly felt like mush.
My mind works abominably slowly, in a vague mush of tepid ideas.出自： W. H. Auden
The ice was hard-frozen not a mere pile of mush.出自： F. Hoyle
Oh no! My legs are turning to jelly! My mind is turning to mush.出自： J. Davis
She trudged through the mush of fallen leaves.出自： P. D. James