英 ['mɪʃənri] 美 ['mɪʃəneri]
- n. 传教士
- adj. 传教的
- [C]传教士 a person who is sent, usually to a foreign country, to teach and spread religion
someone who attempts to convert others to a particular doctrine or program
someone sent on a mission--especially a religious or charitable mission to a foreign country
relating to or connected to a religious mission
- The missionary was sent to India last year.
- He disguised himself as a missionary.
- We need to motivate members to do missionary work.
- Our missionary work had an important breakthrough.
- The missionary went to India to convert people to Christianity.
- Some missionaries came from England in Qing Dynasty.
- missionary position 传教士式体位...
The night..calling By missionary winds and twilight birds.出自： S. Dobell