one of the persons who compose a social group (especially individuals who have joined and participate in a group organization)
anything that belongs to a set or class
an external body part that projects from the body
an organization that is a member of another organization (especially a state that belongs to a group of nations)
the male organ of copulation (`member' is a euphemism)
- The sorority had a hen party for its members.
- He convened a meeting of the members of the club.
- Some members of the committee expressed reservations about the proposal.
- There is the members' enclosure at the racecourse.
- His lower members were numb with cold.