imaginative intellectual play
the enactment of a pretense;
"it was just pretend"
imagined as in a play;
"the make-believe world of theater"
"dangling their legs in the water to catch pretend fish"
- I pretended to believe him and helped.
- Let's make out that we know nothing about it.
- He refused to believe that the angel was a hallucination.
- It is an illusion to believe that leaders gain profundity while they gain experience.
- make believe 好玩或古怪的装扮...
- make believe that the moon is made of green cheese 愚弄人,很愚蠢...