- He has given a lying account of the accident.
- I am very uncomfortable lying on this hard, cold floor.
- I soon discerned that the man was lying.
- He spotted his reputation by lying repeatedly.
- And now the scene shifts to the warehouse, where the murderer is lying in wait.
- lie 躺下
- lying in state 葬前供公众瞻仰...
- lying-in 临盆
- low-lying 地势低洼的
- lying to 接近
- back lying 仰卧
- lying fold 伏褶皱
- lying position 水平位置
- lying hang 卧悬垂
- pathological lying 病理性谎言,病态说谎...
- side lying 侧卧
- support lying 卧撑
- lying days 卸货日
- lying light 顶棚采光
- lying down 躺倒认输,不作反抗...
- deep lying 处于深处的(埋藏很深...
- off lying 离开的(偏离的...
- lying wall 下盘,底盘
- take a challenge lying down 对挑战俯首称臣...
- take something lying down 参照 lie
Just lying in the sun and no more, strikes me as a terrible thing to do.出自： K. Amis
The frost had gone, and the lying snow was as soft as butter.出自： J. Buchan
She'd go..potty waiting for your next lying 'phone call.出自： E. Pizzey