turn one's interests or expectations towards;
"look to the future"
"this method looks to significant wavings"
be excited or anxious about
- No prophecy can be expected to go on all fours.
- Those job seekers look to catch out companies.
- She tied herself closely to her husband.
- You should learn to be independent of your parents.
- He didn't pay much attention to his surroundings.
- Care must be taken to write correctly.
- She commended the child to her aunt's care.
- He confided his personal documents to his lawyer.