a feeling of pleasure and enjoyment;
"I've always had a liking for reading"
"she developed a liking for gin"
- I've always had a liking for coffee.
- Whatever my mother cooks is to my liking.
- She took a liking to the girl and invited her to her house.
- I have a special liking for golf.
- She admitted to a liking for pop music.
Sympathy for his own body, for which usually he had no liking, played over him.出自： A. Koestler
He's too stiff and prickly for my liking.出自： E. Ferrars
Capa and Dinah took an immediate liking to him.出自： R. Whelan
- love 爱
- weakness 软弱
- devotion 虔诚
- yearning 渴望
- preference 偏爱
- tooth 牙齿
- thing 东西
- taste 味觉
- fondness 爱好
- partiality 偏袒
- penchant 喜好(倾向)
- predilection 偏好
- soft spot 感情上的弱点(易受打动的...
- fancy 华丽装饰的
- dislike 不喜欢