- [C]厨房 room or building in which meals are cooked or prepared
a room equipped for preparing meals
- I have to mop the kitchen floor at least once a day.
- I guess there are mice in the kitchen.
- I was cooking in the kitchen when the telephone rang.
- Everything in the kitchen is in good order.
- She helped them to move Adolph into the kitchen.
- This is an army field kitchen.
- Some kitchen gadgets are more of a hindrance than a help.
- She stabbed him in the leg with a kitchen knife.
- Jane is crying for some more cake in the kitchen.
- You made a good job of painting the kitchen very professional.
- The apartment has a compact but well- equipped kitchen.
- A delicious mouthwatering smell drifted from the kitchen.
- He went into the kitchen and opened the refrigerator.
- My mother is preparing dinner in the kitchen.
- His hot pancakes are delicious, you buy them straight from the kitchen to eat in your hands.
- The restaurant has a fine Italian kitchen.
- everything but the kitchen sink
所有物品 every possible object
- in a kitchen 在厨房里
A tiny kitchen where he could prepare his porridge.出自： D. Prater
- kitchen还可指“所有的东西”,此时多用于everything but the kitchen sink句型。
- ☆ 直接源自中古英语的cycene；最初源自拉丁语的coquere，意为煮，烹调，做饭菜的地方。