a metallic sound;
"the jingle of coins"
"the jangle of spurs"
a comic verse of irregular measure;
"he had heard some silly doggerel that kept running through his mind"
make a sound typical of metallic objects;
"The keys were jingling in his pocket"
- The key fell on the ground with a jingle.
- I can't stop humming that awful jelly jingle.
- It's been quite a while since I did callisthenics along with the exercise jingle on the radio.
- The coins jingled in his pocket.
- Stop jingling your keys like that.
- jingle bell 雪橇的铃