- n. 行话
- vi. 说行话
- [U]行话；黑话；隐语 language that is hard to understand,especially because it is full of words known only to the members of a certain group
a characteristic language of a particular group (as among thieves);
"they don't speak our lingo"
a colorless (or pale yellow or smoky) variety of zircon
specialized technical terminology characteristic of a particular subject
- Expert often confuse laymen with their jargon.
- The jargon in his talk was opaque to me.
- Scientists are notoriously fond of jargon.
- It was clearly a lymphoma, if you forgave my medical jargon.
Proclaimed her wrongs in a jargon of several languages.出自： H. C. Bailey