the act of sharing in the activities of a group;
"the teacher tried to increase his students' engagement in class activities"
a connection of inclusion or containment;
"he escaped involvement in the accident"
"there was additional involvement of the liver and spleen"
a sense of concern with and curiosity about someone or something;
"an interest in music"
a usually secretive or illicit sexual relationship
the condition of sharing in common with others (as fellows or partners etc.)
- His involvement in the scandal was a blot on his reputation.
- She shied from new involvement in the deal.
- To reach out for another is to risk involvement.
- He spoke honestly about his involvement in the affair.
- Parental involvement in the school is limited.
- Many people were elected to take part in democratic involvement.
- The reader needs to feel some involvement with the characters.
He hoped to avoid involvement in the affair.出自： P. Bowles
The dangers of emotional involvement with his patient.出自： J. Berman
A sense of belonging and involvement.出自：Sunday (Calcutta)
- interest 兴趣
- participation 参加
- engagement 约会
- attachment 附件
- commitment 承诺
- concern 关心
- enthusiasm 热情
- connection 联系
- complexity 复杂
- preoccupation 占据思想
- association 协会
- contribution 贡献
- engrossment 用大字写；占去 ... ...
- immersion 沉浸
- envelopment 包
- affaire 风流韵事
- affair 私通
- amour 奸情
- involution 卷入
- liaison 联络
- intimacy 亲密
- non-involvement 不介入