- [U]横断; 交叉 intersecting or being intersected
- [C]交叉点,十字路口 point where two lines, etc. intersect; place where two or more roads intersect
a point where lines intersect
a junction where one street or road crosses another
a point or set of points common to two or more geometric configurations
the set of elements common to two or more sets;
"the set of red hats is the intersection of the set of hats and the set of red things"
a representation of common ground between theories or phenomena;
"there was no overlap between their proposals"
the act of intersecting (as joining by causing your path to intersect your target's path)
- The basic algorithm for arriving at the final, applicable set of permissions is to compute the intersection of all.
- Do not use multiple aliases for a single table in the same query to simulate index intersection.
- Breastworks were thrown up at major intersections.
- Cut to the left at the next intersection.
- The point of intersection of a driveway and a road, especially in a rural area.
- Bridges are used to avoid the intersection of a railroad and a highway.
- The car stopped at street intersection.
- crossing 人行横道
- joint 联合的
- connection 联系
- junction 连接
- crossroads 交叉路口
- roundabout 绕道的
- traffic circle 圆环
- fork 叉
- T-junction T型接合
- meeting 会议
- corner 角落
- union 结合
- juncture 时刻
- node 节
- joining 连接
- overlap 重叠
- cartesian product 笛卡尔乘积
- convergence 收敛
- intersection point 交叉点
- point of intersection 交叉点
- crossroad 交叉路
- product 产品
- carrefour 十字路口
- crossway 交叉路